Tools for Monitoring Native Grassland Health and Function
Posted November 1, 2019
An Update from the Grassland Restoration Forum
Date: Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 11:00am (doors open at 10:45 am)
Featuring: Barry Adams P.Ag., Marilyn Neville (Reclamation Specialist), and Peggy Warner, Ph.D.
Location: Oldman River Brewing, Lundbreck, AB
Tickets: $10 each (includes one beer or non-alcoholic beverage)
Ticket information: 403-628-3439
Livingstone Landowners Group • Annual General Meeting
Posted April 3, 2019
Saturday, May 4, 1:30 pm, Lundbreck Community Hall
We will open the meeting with a special performance by musician, John Wort Hannam
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- review amendment to lifetime membership ($50.00)
- learn more about LLG’s operations and finances
- receive an update on LLG activities over the last year
- speak about any item on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the 2018 annual general meeting
- accept the President’s report
- accept the Treasurer’s report
- elect Directors to the Board.
If you have questions, please contact Sheila Torgunrud, Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- View 2019 AGM Notice (PDF)
"After the Fire" - Waterton Lakes National Park
Posted: November 3, 2018
Effects of wildfire on archaeology presented by Bill Perry, Parks Canada Archeologist
Event to take place on Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 11:00 (doors open at 10:45 am) at the Oldman River Brewing in Lundbreck, AB.
Tickets are $10 (includes one beer or non-alcoholic beverage) and can be purchased at Obie's between November 6 and 16.
For more information, please contact Robin at 403-628-3439 or download the poster.